Singapore Night Safari is home to more than 2,500 nocturnal animals. A guided tram ride gives you the opportunity to get closer to the animals, categorised into six geographical zones. If you walk around the trails, you might chance upon Malayan flying foxes and giant flying squirrels walking closer to you. Also featured in the safari are the Wallaby Trail, where native Australian wildlife can be seen, and the Fishing Cat Trail, where you can witness the cats’ nightly hunt by the river.
- Meet over 2,500 animals at the world’s first nocturnal wildlife park
- Enhance your experience with a guided tram ride in English
- Opt for an open-dated ticket to enjoy flexibility
Opening hours: 19:15 — 23:59
– Thumbuakar Performance: 18:45, 20:00, and 21:00 daily, except on Wednesdays. The show is also available at 22:00 on Fridays, Saturdays, and eve of public holidays.
– Creatures of the Night Show: 19:15, 20:30, and 21:30 daily. The show is also available at 22:30 on Fridays, Saturdays, and eve of public holidays.
– Please secure your preferred time slot at [reseller.wrs.com.sg/ticketstore/guestbooktimeslot].
– Once booked, no changes are allowed. The ticket will be valid as per the date and time selected.
– In the event that you are unable to secure the time slot prior to your visit, admission time slot (19:15, 20:15, 21:15, or 22:15) will be subject to availability on the day of redemption. Should the preferred timing be unavailable, kindly choose the next available time slot. Admission for the 21:15 time slot cannot be changed to other time slots.
– You may check the available admission time slots by contacting the WRS Ticket Office at +65 6269 3411 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also log onto [store.wrs.com.sg/singlepark] to check the availability.
– Admission tickets can be redeemed only on the date of use. Once redeemed, no changes are permitted.
There are no reviews yet.